Saturday, August 16, 2008

Turn It Around

You have turned my mourning to dancing
You've turned my sorrow to joy
You have turned my whole life around
And I thank You, thank You Lord
lyrics by Israel Houghton

(Our Swim Team)



The girls were really excited about the Olympics being held in China. We were able to watch the Opening Ceremony and it was totally amazing! The girls also love watching the games especially gymnastics and swimming. In fact, one night, after watching the gymnastics, they put a sign on my bedroom door labeled "Gymnastics Room". I walked in my bedroom with Joseph and they were doing head stands on the wall. Joseph wanted to be a part of the Olympic Games, too, and he tried to do a head stand. So with a little help from Baba, "the coach" (the girls called him), Joseph made a Perfect 10. Then, the next day, we were off to Grandma's Pool so that the swim team could practice their racing. :)

1 comment:

The Hindsman's said...

What a good looking team!