Saturday, August 16, 2008

Look to You

As I look into the sky above
Wonder how my life has changed
Wonder how Your love, it came to me
As I look into the sky above
All my fears, so far away
All I hear is heaven calling me
So I look to You
No one else will do
lyrics by Hillsong





Joseph has really been good with the girls. Sami is even able to pick him up now, all 23 lbs. of him! They even joke back and forth with each other in their own little way. Mali keeps saying that "Joseph is doing so good in our family" and he really is. Lili keeps saying that "Joseph is better than having a dog" and is constantly petting him on the head. He "barks" back at her just to keep her in line but you can still feel the love. :)

I can't imagine our family without him and I know God couldn't either. "You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!" (Psalm 139:16-17).

No comments: