Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brand New Life

The sun is shining and the grass is green.
The birds are singing in harmony.
I wake up knowing that You're here with me.
Thank-You for my brand new life!

My days are colored by a lasting hope;
Its like I'm looking through a kaleidoscope.
I see Heaven everywhere I go.
Thank-You for my brand new life!
lyrics by Rachel Lamba


As I really stop to reflect all that has happened, it overwhelms me how God orchestrated all the events to bring Joseph home and to give him a brand new life. It would melt your heart to see how Joseph looks at even the smallest things with such amazement and such joy. It would break your heart how he lives in fear that it will all be taken away.

My prayer is, each day when Joseph awakes, that the fear would subside and that his joy would overflow as God continues to "show the wonder of His great love" (Psalm 17:7).

No comments: