Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Majesty,

worship His Majesty
Jesus who died now glorified
King of all kings
lyrics by Jack Hayford


Since I can remember, I have always had the desire to write a children’s book but I never dreamed I would one day write stories about my own children. I used to try to imagine what characters I would create not realizing that God would give me more than I could ever imagine. He would give me three beautiful princesses, Sami, Lili and Mali and a handsome prince.... They would live ‘in a land, far-far away” in China and the King of kings would move heaven and earth to bring a family together on opposite sides of the world. It seems like a dream but it is no fairy tale. This is a story of God’s amazing love and how “our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy” (Psalm 126:2).



2 comments:

The Hindsman's said...

What a beautiful story! I can't wait to read more.

Todd Sandra Belcher said...

Chris/Tanya,

Sandi and I have you in our prayers. Hope all is going well with your trip. Please give a call when you can.